Old versionsSee all
FolderMatch is a comparing and synchronizing tool that can compare two folders or a folder tree and synchronize the data. FolderMatch is an award-winning application and a must-have tool if you work with data sheets and a lot of files and folders. FolderMatch can save your important data from accidental deletion while managing multiple folders. FolderMatch can compare size of two files or folders upto bytes level. Different synchronization methods meet everyone's need. You just have to locate two files and folders and FolderMatch will display all the differences and similarities between them with sign codes.
FolderMatch uses different sign codes for different results like, + for newer files, - for older files and O for orphan files etc.
You can even compare Word documents up to word or line levels.
- Compare two files and folders up to bytes' level.
- Different synchronization methods to meet everyone's need: Make desired folder same as other, Add/Replace orphan files to both folders to make both of them same.
- Message box warning on every action to save your important data from accidental modification.
- Find out duplicate files and set the FolderMatch how to treat them. You can permanently delete them, send to recycle bin or send to a desired folder.
- Save your precious space by removing duplicate files.
- Manually copy or remove files while comparing.
- Very easy to use and online demo video for help.
New in this release:
Last version could not process folders, with a dot as prefix of name.
- Compare any file or folder up to bytes' level
- Different synchronization methods that meet everyone's need